Saturday, October 24, 2009

From My Heart, a Letter from Maurice

Marshall Nicholas Mathers,
My dear dear Eminem. I need for you to know that you are very very loved. Your presence at the pad has meant a lot to me and to other members. You have been a light at the pad…and definitely an entertainer. You have been there for me and I am sure that I am not alone in saying that we are going to miss you dearly. I would just like to take this time to say that I love you. Your time to leave us came way too quickly but your time here has been most enjoyed. I know that you don’t want to leave us anymore then we want you to go, but we also know that you will return to us as soon as possible. In your absence we will let the powers that be know that we want you back soon. We will also keep your smile and dancing and love of music alive in our hearts. Don’t be too upset because this is not “good bye” this is “see ya later”. I said it once and I’ll say it again…you are LOVED. Take care and keep in touch.
Sincerely,Maurice
P.S. remember “WE ARE MARSHALL”

No comments:

Post a Comment